Tuesday, February 28, 2017

528 hertz - the Frequency of Creation

  I tuned my cello to A=445 which allows the "C note" to resonate at 528 hertz.  All the tones were created using only a single tone played on my cello.  I added a melody line and obscured it to add more texture, I like how this one turned out.
Many attribute 528 hertz to to DNA repair, to healing, to love, to miracles and the center of creation.  
  Math scientist Victor Showell describes 528 as important to the ancient Pi, Phi, and the Golden Mean evident throughout the natural world. Vic Showell and John Stuart Reid (acoustic research and cymatic measurements) have given evidence that 528 is essential to the sacred geometry of circles and spirals consistent with DNA structuring and hydrosonic restructuring.
   Enjoy my creation as it is, use in the spa, for meditation, for sleep, for background as you do other activities.  

  
    

You can purchase the full Album here!
                                                                                      

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice Blog | Great info. Please post custom perfume online