Friday, February 10, 2017

All the Solfeggio Frequencies in one piece, using a real instrument...the cello.

Many think these frequencies have healing and or divine elements in them, I believe frequencies are therapeutic and sound therapy is gaining more and more traction.
The goal of this channel is to help heal, to bring peace...I will post many different types of music, because everyone has different tastes.  I will do a series on Solfeggio, this is just a taste.  I mentioned in another video there is too much "fake" music.  I want to remain unique and offer meditative music without the use of midi samples, putting heart into each and everyone of my creations.



You can purchase the full Album here!
                                                                                      

No comments: